The 80’s rocked it is official!!
- We had no mobile phones, texts was delivered face to face or by written note.
- Shell suits was so very popular yes I had one neon green and black, why did they not survive, probably due to their highly flammable nature.
- Music cassetes and the amazing gaming devices aka Atari(Playing ping for hours)
- The internet was not really here, but here in the UK we had an information highway built into our TV’s called Ceefax.
- The Patrick Swayze era, good old roadhouse and Dirty Dancing. Swoooon.
- Team Cyndi or Team Madonna- back then probably more team Madonna, down to the crazy dressing up.
- Alf the greatest extraterrestial ever alive, even if he wasn’t a fan of cats.
- BK Knights and LA Gear was the most awesome trainer brand!
And so much more! We played out till it was dark, never really worrying about anything.
Communication and having fun was much less complicated back then.
The neons was high fashion, fun was a must and roller discos was the place to be!
Thanks Rewind for helping me very much relive and relove this era!
Pose- Image Essentials– SultryV2
Head- Catwa Catya Bento
Eyes- Catwa Mesh Eyes